Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I hate getting my hair cut

Actually I hate getting them all cut. (ba dah bum!)

I went and got my hair chopped off today. It was chin length and now it's much shorter. Kind of short with spikes on top and flippy bits at the sides....... I'm not much good at describing it am I?

It was done by Mandy at Willy's Hair Salon here in London. She did a really good job so if someone is looking for a place I reccomend that one. However, no matter how good the cut is or how nice the stylist I always hate my hair cut the first day.Today was even worse because I was going from long to short. Major changes are scary and it's bad when it's your hair.

The Husband has been laughing at me because I have been putting off getting it cut for so long. I have also been complaining about how much I have hated the long hair. I don't think he quite understood how hard it is to find a person you trust to do your hair and how important it can be. If you get a bad cut it can ruin weeks of your life. He is lucky. He can just go into a first choice or some such place and order the "Men's Hair #4" and get on with his life.

I have gotten a lot of compliments on the new "do" and I think I will like it by later in the week. Probably once I get around to putting in the colour I will love it. It's just going to take a while to adjust.

No comments: