Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Ravioli Lasagna


Ravioli Lasagna
Originally uploaded by Pookiefatcat.

AKA the easiest Potluck dish Ever!

2 bags of frozen cheese ravioli
1 pkg frozen chopped spinach (thawed, drained)
1 lg. can of tomato sauce
1 bag pre shredded mozzarella
1 disposable foil lasagna pan

Pour a bit of sauce in the bottom of the foil pan. Add one package of the ravioli. sprinkle over the chopped spinach. Add some more sauce and some cheese. Add the other package of ravioli. Add the rest of the sauce and the the rest of the cheese.Bake the whole mess for about 45 minutes.

This goes best if your sauce is quite thin because the raviolis suck it up well.

Easy, yummy, quick and no thought involved. It has become my standard Potluck take-along.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Hey, sorry I havent been keeping up with your blog. my sisters computer was so slow, i couldnt even email robin. I just got home last night and I have a terrible cold. Let;s chat on the phone, I have tons to tell you.