Friday, May 07, 2004

Slacking

Wow! One Post And I am already slacking off! A new record!

All I can say today is TGIF. I don't remember when I have been happier that it's Friday. It's just been a week. Not a week form Hell, nothing like that, I actually had a lot of fun. I guess it's mostly my fault, I stayed up waaaay too late last night and that just made getting up this morning harder. I work every day at 6:30 so that means getting up by 5:30 which is not the nicest time of day to be awake. The Husband and Roommate are still sleeping, so I have to be extra quiet. The cat is demanding food with increasingly loud Meows. I can't turn on the lights, because that will wake up the Husband. Whee.

We can see the light at the end of tunnel with the Roommate, She is actually moving out soon! Okay, don't get me wrong. I love this girl. We get along great, she pays her rent on time, confines her mess to her room and is a general all round good person and great roommate. We just want our own space. I am sure it's hard on her too, we are newly married and she must feel like she's in the way. But hey, she's paid a third of the rent for 8 months and is fun to be with so I can't complain too much.

Today is a lazy Friday. I think everyone at work feels it. I have an extra person coming in to do some modified duties because they were injured on the job and I think I will just let her help everyone get out a few minutes early. A good way to end out my first week as Big Boss Lady. Not sure yet what I will get up to this weekend. I know I need to clean out my closet, and I will probably do some cooking. I will post here if I make anything particularly thrilling.

No comments: