Sunday, May 09, 2004

Wow the weekend is over. That went ..... Slow. Yep I had the most boring weekend in existence. The Husband worked all weekend, so I was alone, all my friends were busy and I had a huge headache on Saturday night and couldn't even see straight. I did make up two pans of Lasagna though, so the weekend wasn't a complete bust. I made one wild mushroom and one veggie. I am too broke to buy a lot of those expensive mushrooms so a packet of the dried ones got mixed in with a whole pile of Buttons. It turned out pretty well I think. The other was more of a mix of what was in the fridge. I think I ended up with Eggplant, onion, garlic and two kinds of peppers. Oh and the tail end of a sad tomato. I haven't tried that one yet. The Roomate will be eating most of that, because she hates mushrooms.

I am sitting here waiting for The Husband to call and tell me he is done work. He works in a restaurant and they supposedly close at 9 on Sundays. But with Mothers Day and all, He is really really late. It pisses me off, because I have to get up at 5:30am to make it to work on time. I will be grouchy tomorrow, and that's the day I have the Pottery class until 10. Geez.

Alright, Screw it. I am going to bed. If that doesn't make the phone ring, just as I am dropping off, nothing will.

No comments: