Friday, December 17, 2004

Relevancy

I read some other blogs that seem to talk about much more relevant things than I do. Politics, religion, the environment, you name it. I talk about how hard it is to find pants. Whoo.

That said, I don't really feel bad about it. I talk about politics when it moves me, do really have a religion or any strong feelings about anyone else's. Believe what you want folks, you wont get any crap from me. For all I care you can worship green bacteria from Pluto, as long as you don't hurt anyone and don't try to convert me.

The new job is going okay. I still feel I need a bit more training in the clinical part of it, but I can learn. The hours are still killing me, but I guess I will get used to that too.

Today at my first job we had our staff Xmas party. We are still allowed to call it a Christmas party, and have religious carols because we are officially a Catholic organization. We had Pizza, I guess everyone gets an overload of Turkey at this time of year. We also had presents, things that our suppliers have donated over the year. I got a 20$ Chapters gift card, other people got blankets or t-shirts and one lady got tickets to the local hockey game. Not bad, but I would prefer a wad of cash. I'll take what I can get.

Hopefully the weather holds up and I can make it to Hamilton tonight to pick up Music Girl. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: