Friday, January 14, 2005

A Pleasant Experience

Today I went grocery shopping. I know what you are thinking, "Grocery shopping on a Friday night?? Are you Insane!" But, no! It was a really good trip.

Amazingly everyone in the store seemed to be in a good mood. People were smiling at each other and waving them ahead in the aisles. Everyone who wanted to get by said "Excuse me" and "Thank you". I had a conversation with the person ahead of me in line, and the cashier was really nice. It was a really nice time. Weird.

The parents are coming down this weekend and we are doing Xmas. A little late I know but whatever. I am roasting a leg of lamb and we are having mashed sweet potatoes, roasted carrots, parsnips and fennel, brussel sprouts with panchetta and a Xmas pudding Mom brought back from England.

Today was a really bad day at work. I am hella glad it's Friday.

No comments: