Sunday, January 30, 2005

TeeVee Free

I am addicted to Tv. Not any particular shows mind you, but just in general. I have it on as back ground noise while I cook, and spend way to much time in front of the box. You will often find me flipping channels, not really watching anything, not being able to turn it off. I need to break myself of this habit.

So we are going with my own personal Tv Free Week. It's actually a pretty easy week to do this, as I work three nights, and have plans to go out on another. But I don't work this weekend and that will be the biggest challenge. I have a feeling that a lot of time will be spent at the library and the Gym. Not that those are bad things! On the contrary, I should probably do more of both.

Maybe this will give me the kick in the pants I need to get my sewing machine working and finish that fake fur stole I started way back when.

No comments: