Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I don't know what to do

I have a chance at a full time job at the place I now work full time. It would have benefits and stability and regular hours. It would be a pay cut, and a lot of stress.

I can keep going with the two jobs, and never know what I'm doing from one day to the next, but it pays a lot of money.

If I hang on with the two jobs, the other part time supervisor is leaving in May and she is permanent, with 30 hours a week. She also gets part time benefits. I could take that and have some stability and some benefits, but not have to give up the other, better paying job.

I don't know what to do. I interviewed for another job as well but that was really too far to drive everyday and didn't pay enough either.

I hate this. I want to win the 6/49 and never work again. That reminds me, I need to check my ticket.

No comments: