Monday, April 25, 2005

Halifax!

Okay. I made it here.

For some reason the Internet terminal in Pearson triple posted on me. The flight was fine but dang, those seats are small! Made it Halifax Airport and found the bathroom. I was in the window seat and it would have been hard to get out. It was absolutly pouring when I got here.

I wandered around the airport for a while waiting for MusicGirl's flight to get in. 5 minutes before she was scheduled to land I heard the Page Of Doom. Musicgirl had missed her flight. She was on the next one, but that got her to town at 8:30 at night. I was on my own till then.

I grabbed the shuttle bus downtown and found the hostel. So that's where it's at. I am in Halifax and Musicgirl is not. I have about 8.5 hours to kill till she gets here.

I think I need to go find some lunch.

No comments: