Thursday, May 26, 2005

Cute cats and a crazy lady

Last night a moth got in the house. It was actually quite a large one and it flew around the living room. Fang had never been so excited in his whole life. He stalked that moth, batting it every time it stopped flying, using my knees as a launching pad to jump higher and meowing like crazy the whole time. He eventually caught and ate the darn thing. Pooks just looked at me and went back to sleep. So much for great and mighty hunter, there.

For the last little while there has been a crazy lady calling me. The first time she called I picked up the phone and when she asked for a person with my maiden name, I said it was me thinking it was just some place that didn't know about the name change. She accused me of having an affiar with her husband and hung up. I didn't even get a word in edgewise. Later that day someone called and asked for me again and acted like I should know who it was. I told them I didn't know anyone with their name and they hung up very quick. The crazy lady has called three more times telling me to stay away from her husband and threatening me.

I had the Husband change the message on our machine to say this is Husband and Christine Lastname, and the strange messages seem to have stopped. I don't know why this person was calling unless someone with my name is sleeping with her husband and she found my name in the phone book. I have some of the messages saved on the machine and if she calls again I will probably call the police, even though they will probably tell me there is nothing they can do. I just don't want her to show up here and yell at me in person.

Very weird.

No comments: