Monday, October 24, 2005

Where have I been?

I have been busy. And sick. And just losing all joy in the blogging process.

Busy with working and trying to figure out finaces and work schedules and life.

Sick with a miserable cold that has hit me hard. I would call in sick, but I did that two weeks ago and I get mad at my staff when they call in so I wont. My boss can send me home if she thinks I am too sick.

I did take a trip to Stratford with Gemgirl to see the Lark, did you know that if you are under 30 you can get 20.00$ tickets? I do now! Go! See a play! Be culturally enriched!

As for the loss of blogging love? Who knows? Maybe it's just a readjustment period. Maybe I am just bored.

I will be back when my cold is done. In the meantime I am going to have a cup of tea.

1 comment:

Randi said...

i just sent you an email, ive been wondering where you've been. Im going to make some matza ball soup soon, I'll save some for you. its perfect for a cold.