Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sick

In case you were wondering where I have been..... I have been sick as a dog for the past few days. It all started with the Husband. He woke up in the middle of the night on Wednesday with lovely GI issues. It took him 24 hours to get over them and to pass them on to me.

My Dad also got hit, he was here Monday and Tuesday night. This thing is pretty virulent so Mom should be next. (Sorry Mom!)

At first we thought it was Food Posioning because of the symptoms but a lot of people at the Husband's work place have it too and I didnt eat anything in common with them and Dad sure didn't either.

Today I went up to Exeter to visit Randi. We made some stuffed shells for dinner and I had 3 and a peice of bread. The biggest meal I have had in 3 days! (Unless you count Breakfast on Thursday but I don't because it didn't stay down for very long.)

I missed going to the Willie Nelson concert because of this and I still don't feel 100% percent. I think I am going back to the couch with a blankie and the remote and as many cats as I can find.

Blech.

No comments: