Saturday, January 20, 2007

Progress!

The house is coming together more and more each day. We have unpacked some of the book shelves and have them installed in the living room. The mountain of boxes is shrinking! I unpacked about 6 boxes of books last night. And the box of towels. And the one with the extra sheets.

We went and bought a new dining room (table, chairs and china cabinet) as well as a bedroom suite. This is very exciting to me as we have been sleeping on our mattress and box spring on the floor for the past year and a bit. Now we have a grown up bed!

The new stuff is being delivered on Tuesday so we can have our dinner that night at a proper table, intead of on the coffee table in the basement.

Unfortunatly the rechargable batteries are still in a box somewhere and I dont know where. As soon as I find them I can add more photos.

No comments: