Tuesday, May 11, 2004

General life

I went to Pottery Class last night and It was a lot of fun. I think I may be getting the hang of the slab work. (That's were you build things out of rolled out clay.) I need a bit of work on the Wheel. All my thrown pots seem to bulge in funny places and fall over. Oh well. Next week is our last class and we are glazing all the stuff we have done. I don't think that will take too long, and I will try and get in some more practice on the wheel.

My stupid insurance went up again. I really need to call my agent. Because a 100$ jump is just too much. She was also supposed to get back to me on some renters insurance, but hasn't. Why do I still work with her you ask? Mostly because I had 2 accidents in the last 3 years and this place is the only one that would insure me. So I am stuck until December 2005. Which really sucks.

Last night I took at trip to the (Big, Dangerous, Tempting!) Loblaws down from where we live. I spent Waaay too much money on some goodies. That place is a lot of fun, but really expensive. I love seeing all the luxury things they have, but really can't afford to shop there anything more than once a month. For small things. Really really small things. I did end up getting the Liberte Yogurt though. I love that stuff. 8% Milkfat and Oh! So good! Beats the heck out of the Non-fat, aspartame sweetened crap that I used to eat. I have decided that I will go with the good yogurt from now on and be happy. Rather than eating the non-fat kind and always going away unfufilled.

No comments: