Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ow my foot

I went for a long walk today, down the road to the library and the Giant Loblaws. It's about a 40 minute round trip. It was a beautiful day and I really enjoyed it but now am regretting it. I can barely walk. I have something called Plantar Faciitis and it has really been acting up lately. I was really bad back when I worked in restaurants and it was getting better now that I mostly have a desk job. I don't really know why it has decided to act up now.

I made a big pot of chili and I have bread rising. It will go into the fridge overnight to develop and I will bake it up fresh for tomorrows lunch. I also plan on making some banana bread tomorrow to use up some of the seemingly endless supply of frozen bananas.

Today was day one of the postponed TV Free Week. It was easy until after dinner when my habit is to turn on the box and watch for a few hours. I am looking for ways of entertaining myself that do not involve the television. I have read a book, (yes a whole one) I have cleaned, I have folded laundry. I am writing this and then will displace TV with the Internet for a while. I think I will probably try and do a craft. But NO TV! I can do this!

No comments: