Friday, March 11, 2005

D'oh!

Yesterday Mom bought our tickets for the trip to Montreal we were going to take next weekend.

Today Jetsgo declared bankruptcy and terminated all service.

Ooops.

Musicgirl and I also had tickets with them, but for April. We were planning on going to Halifax. Now we need to figure something else out. Good thing I hadn't booked the hotel or car yet, eh?

I did call my credit card and they are processing my refund. I get the whole amount back in 5 - 7 business days. Hopefully Mom and Musicgirl can get refunds too.

Mom and I are still going to Montreal but we have decided to drive. She is going to take Monday off work and we are going to crash at my In-Laws place Sunday night. She still gets to see my sister, I get to visit with Musicgirl and it will be cheaper. We just have to spend 8 hours in the car each way. Bummer.

No comments: