Wednesday, March 23, 2005

New Toilet

The powers that be for our apartment decided that everyone in the building would get a new toilet and a new shower head. Yesterday our place was up. Of course we had to take out the shelf that sat in the bathroom and held all our stuff, but that was minor.

It flushes and is shiny and new. The new shower head is nice and strong.

Now if we could only get them to fix the floor in the bathroom and the leaky faucet in the kitchen.

I have a pile of laundry to do tonight and should probably vacum the bedroom. I plan to do a bunch of cooking this weekend and work on reorganizing some of the bookshelves. The cook books are scattered all over the place. I plan to corrall them onto one shelf for easy access.

We are hitting the grocery store tomorrow morning hoping to beat the Easter rush. I need to make a list so I don't forget anything important.

No comments: