Friday, March 25, 2005

Three Day Weekend!

It's Friday morning. I don't have to go back to work until Monday. That's three whole days!

I know that I technically had last weekend off too, but driving 8 hours to Montreal sure seemed like work. It was such a whirlwind. This weekend I am off done lazy no plans pooped gonna sleep in wear my jammies all day watch TV and eat popcorn. It helps that today is Good Friday and nothing is open.

I do have some things I want to do this weekend. I am going to cook some things off my cooking list, I need to clean the cat box and the cook books are going to be rearranged.

I also got my tax return and a bigger paycheck than I thought I would. So I am feeling a little flush. What should I buy with my new found wealth? How about some of these?

No comments: