Thursday, July 21, 2005

Abandoned!

Okay, not really. But the Husband did leave yesterday for a mini road trip. He had a few days off and wanted to do something other than just sit around the house . So he took the car and went off on an adventure. I got an e-mail from him last night saying he was going to Point Pelee. I hope he has a great time. I am of course jealous as heck, but I went off and abandoned him earlier this year to go to Halifax with Musicgirl so I can't really complain.

Tuesday night we went to the drive in again. This time we saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I really enjoyed the movie and thought it was very close to the book. The Oompa Loompas were great and very funny. The only thing I really missed out of the book was the room with the lickable wall paper. That was always one of my favorite parts. If you haven't seen it you should go.

Tomorrow I have the day off. Yes! A whole day off! I don't have to go to either work and I have a whole day to do what I want. This is such an unusual occurrence that I am not quite sure what to do. We are hoping to go to the beach, weather permitting, and may go pick some fruit. If it rains we are going shopping for a headboard for the bed. Our bed frame collapsed a few weeks ago and we have been keeping it up with a big pile of books. So we are going to splash out and get a new one with a headboard. I have been wanting one for a few years now but the purchase was never in the cards until recently.

No comments: