Friday, July 01, 2005

Cold!

I realize this is strange since I just complained about the heat a few days ago, but Darn it's COLD! I have spent the day shivering in my office and ocaisionally escaping outside to warm up.

I bought new capris yesterday and decided to wear them today. You wouldnt think that capris and a short sleeved shirt would be inappropriate clothing for July but you would be wrong.

No one else around here is cold and they all keep telling me that it's a sure sign I am getting sick. I don't have time to be sick. Virus begone! if that is what you are. Other wise maybe we should just turn down the A/C?

Not much exciting going on around here. The Husband keeps ordering Legos off eBay so we are slowly being over run with tiny plastic people. I think he looks forward to buying a house just so he can have a Lego room all to himself.

I am counting down the minutes until I can go home. Go home and put on a sweater.

No comments: