Wednesday, July 06, 2005

New adventures

Yesterday I got to do something I had never done before. The Husband and I went to the Drive-In! I had always gone to see my movies in theatres, so watching from the car was a new and exciting thing.

The Mustang Drive-In is located about 10 minutes outside of London and about 20 minutes from our place. They have 2 theaters and Tuesday night it cheap night. Last night the two of us saw two movies for 10$ total. That's cheaper than renting! We got there about 25 minutes after 9:00 and the movie started about 15 minutes later. There was even a charmingly Retro ad for the snack bar. You just tuned your car radio to the local frequency and poof! Movies in your car!

We saw Bewitched and Mr and Mrs Smith. The Second one was the better of the movies. Bewitched was light and fluffy and...... meh. Mr and Mrs Smith was actually funnier. It's was definitely worth our 10$. We got home around 1:30 am and went straight to bed.

We will certainly be going back, I loved it, and there is a certain charm to making out in your car at the drive-in. Even if it is with your husband and not the captain of the football team.

No comments: