Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Happy Birthday Husband!

Went out for dinner last night for the husband’s birthday. We went to Taste of India across from the train station. It was good, but expensive. I think of Indian as cheap food and this came to 64.00$. But it was good and we both enjoyed it. We had a mixed appetizer platter with some tandoori chicken and some bhaji and a samosa. Then there was Butter Chicken and a Lamb Curry and Spinach with Cheese and Naan and Rice. And Beer! Oh Joyous Beer!

I bought him a jean jacket and the first season of Stargate SG1. He also got a video of Brewster’s Millions. We watched that last night after we got home from dinner.

I made the chocolate banana swirl cake for him too. He liked it but I think I under baked it just a tad. It makes a big cake but it uses up FOUR bananas which is awesome as they seem to multiply after I freeze them. I still have about 6 in the freezer.

No comments: