Friday, August 26, 2005

Slowly coming back together

I am slowly putting all my posts from my other blog back on here. It's going to take a long time and some may arrive in edited form. But soon I will get there and I will be back full force.

Last night we went out for dinner with the Tall friends. We went to a place here in London called The Rickshaw. It's Taiwanese food so slightly different than your average Chinese restaurant. We had noodles, fried tofu with egg and ginger, chicken in sauce and beef with another sauce. Sorry I am being kind of vague about the details. Oh and there was also a deep friend pancake with spicy sauce. It was really tasty and I think we will go back. The meal for the 4 of us was 49$ before tip. So if you want a Chinese restaurant that's a little bit different, it on Dundas between Elizabeth and Rectory, on the north side.

We then went for some Gelato and came home. The Husband went out to a going away party for one of his co-workers and didn't get home until 2:30am. I was sound alseep.

No comments: