Monday, October 03, 2005

Busy, busy busy...

I haven't been posting much lately. I try and keep up but there is so much stuff to be done every day.

I go to the Gym in the mornings now instead of hanging around home and cooking. Good for the figure bad for the blog. It's working though. I have actual! muscle! definition! in my arms now.

I work until 8:30pm most nights so I don't get home for dinner. The Husband gets lots of time to concentrate on his homework, but we don't see each other much. When I get home I an busy getting my stuff together for the next day.

I suppose I could take some shots of what I eat for lunch and dinner but it's really not that exciting.

Soon I am dropping down to part time at tone of my jobs. Hopefully that will leave me more time to cook and blog.

No comments: