Monday, July 24, 2006

Weekend away!

I went away this weekend and met Musicgirl in Kingston. It was a combo weekend, ageneral visit, a birthday visit and a graduation visit! We ate a lot and had a lot of fun.

The most memorable meal for me was the one we ate on the beach. We had gone to Pan Chancho to pick up picnic supplies and I had brought the picnic backpack. Here you can see my wonderful plate all loaded up with goodies.

We had olive foccacia, Greek Salad, Morroccan chick peas, broccoli and walnut salad, fresh tomatoes, cheese curds and I had mango chicken. (She had baked salmon) We ate on the shores of Big Sandy Bay and it was fabulous!

We also went swimming and just laid in the sun. Perfect. It started raining after we were on the way home so our timing couldnt have been better. It was so very relaxing.

Tomorrow I will show you how many martinis we drank.

1 comment:

Moon said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day!!